Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring 2010

Spring 2010

We had some great weather back in March, so we took our bikes out for a ride. It was the first time Sawyer had been out on a trail with his own bike and let me tell ya...there is A.LOT to teach this kid. Ya know...the usual...stay on the right side of the road/trail, don't stop suddenly when there is a line of bikers behind you and most importantly...DO NOT get tired of biking when we still have to turn around and bike ALL.THE.WAY.BACK!! It was still fun...

DSC_2371

DSC_2372
Hi! My name is Sawyer and I am crazy!!

DSC_2369
Gwen hated it.

DSC_2370
Licorice did the trick.

DSC_2376
Finn not too impressed with his first taste of cereal.

DSC_2381
We still get a big smile out of him though!!

DSC_2378
We got this leash puppy thing out to let Jacki and Todd borrow it for Quinn on their cruise. He had to play with it a bit before he'd let it go.

DSC_2380
Hmmm...wonder who stole the missing letter from my Easter Decor????


1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't get enough of your kids!! So cute!!! And I love that I just saw them and can't say...Oh my they are getting so big!! :) You guys sure are a cute family! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete