Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sawyer turns 3!!

Sawyer turned 3 on June 29th! Wow how time flies. It seems like just yesterday he was born! We sure love this kid!!


Born June 29th, 2006

1st Birthday

2nd Birthday

For his birthday, we decided to go with a....

PIRATE THEME!!

The kid loves him some pirates!!

We decided to have the party over at my parent's neighborhood pool. We set up canopies and a BBQ and had so much fun! My brother-n-law Jay's birthday was the day before so we combined them and had one fun afternoon!

I saw this amazing cake when we went to a birthday party earlier this year. Sawyer has done nothing but talk about his birthday and wanting that very same cake! He was super excited!!




Fun at the pool...


Some of the fam....

My brother Todd with my niece Quinn

Sawyer is quite the swimmer now!!

My BIL Jay with Gwen!

Jay with Gwen, Todd with Quinn and Josh with Sawyer

My nephews Chase and Chad

Opening presents....

His pirate ship!!

Pirate loot from Todd, Jacki and Quinn...pirate slippers, pirate Mr. Potato Head and a pirate blanket!!

Lightening McQueen book for church

Golf set from Gma and Gpa Ricker

High-fives to Ang and Tracy...they gave him great pool toys!!

Sawyer's birthday card from my mom....he loved it!!

Heather and Kat

Cute Gwen-a-Lou!

Cute Griffiths fam was in town!
Krista with Brynlee and Bob with Jackson....

Cute Jackson

Chum and Heather

Love this pic of Chum....so enthused!!

Blowing out his candle....

The birthday boys!!

Josh, Jackson, Krista, Brynlee, Jacki and Bob

Kat, Ang and Tracy

Thanks to everyone who made it such a special day for Sawyer (and Jay!)

4 comments:

  1. It's gonna be hard to top this party! But I still can't wait to celebrate with Soy again next year and the year after that, etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when he was born and you called to tell us and said that his hair was "strawberry blonde"... Home-Boy was Flaming Red! I miss it, but I guess he now qualifies as a "Strawberry Blonde". Happy Birthday Sawyer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun 3rd birthday.. You have So much family, How awesome!
    Did you make that cake or Fred Meyer? I just loved it for kaids too.. and It was So yummy.. He is So cute.. Happy Birthday Sawyer!
    Andrea Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am a old friend of the Rickers from when we were in Elementary school and I have been trying to find Angie forever! MY name is Amber and I was wondering if there was anyway you could put me in touch with Angie?
    Thanks I'm so sorry this seems weird but I didn't see a place to send you an email.
    amber.rhodes07@Comcast.net

    ReplyDelete