Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Aloha from Maui, Hawaii!!

Just thought I would check in quick and let you know how the trip is going.

My boss took us here.....


We've been staying at the Westin Villas....


I've done a lot of lounging by this....


We spent a morning/afternoon aboard this beauty.....


Sailed out to sea and then went snorkeling with turtles!  It was amazing!!


Now I'm about to check out of my hotel and go get these 2 cuties off of their plane!!


I can't wait to squeeze their cheeks!  I've missed them so much!!  
But it will be a fun week, can't wait....


4 comments:

  1. Whatever, it may be hot here but nothing tropical like that. Hey, you should go see Cam!!! Jk, but wouldn't that be fun? Great talking you earlier. Enjoy the rest of you vacation with your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I could eat Sawyer. Look at that little face. Seriously.
    Don't have too much fun without your dobles and triple. We're jealous for sure. Get all tan and wrinkly for me :) Heath

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! Man, I wish I was there too! Have a fantastic time! (let's be honest, how can you NOT?!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I bet you guys are lovin life!!! Lets just all move there and be beach bums! Glad you are having fun! Wish we were there soakin up the sun with you!!! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete