Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Josh turns 30!!


(This is on our honeymoon at the ripe ol' age of 22!!)

Happy 30th Birthday Joshie!!

To list all the things I love about you would take WAY.TOO.LONG! And really there is no need to brag about you...any and all who know you, love you. You are such a blessing in my life and I am so grateful for you and all you do for our family!

Here is Josh weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs 2.5 oz and 23 inches long


Take one look at this photo and you'll see why everyone says our 2 boys look JUST.LIKE.YOU! I love that! I hope that they become JUST.LIKE.YOU in every way!


Except maybe this way ;)
(From LtoR - Jathan, Jeff, Angie, Jordan and Josh)


Us in the beginning....


Half way here....


Today....


Two of the greatest joys in our life!


I do love my boys! Crazy and all!!


We hope you have a great day! We sure do love you!!

FAMILIES.ARE.FOREVER




1 comment:

  1. Wow! Why does Josh look so different then when he was 22? He's much skinnier now that's for sure. Hmmm.... I seem to have the opposite problem =) Happy birthday Josh!

    ReplyDelete