Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bentley-Boo and Soy-boy!!


My sister, Jenn, came to visit for 2 weeks the first part of July. I have a ton more photos, but wanted to post these quick of Sawyer and Bentley. They seriously make laugh.


Jumping on the tramps in their matching capes I made for them





Love these photos! So cute how they took turns pushing each other...and their face expression make me smile!








Oh man...the glasses and nakedness.....








And check out these 2 cuties!




Finno and Jaidyn are only 6 weeks apart....love it!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so fun!!! And how FUNNY are those 2 boys?! Oh I bet you two mommies just laugh all day at them. Loved the glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting those! Bentley still talks about Soy... I'm glad he hasen't forgotten his Oregon cousins! I do love those pictures!!

    ReplyDelete