Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lost and Found


So 2 years ago for Christmas Santa brought Sawyer these fun little cars....well, minus the orange car on the end.




A month or so later....they were NO WHERE to be found. I searched our house for days looking for these buggers, but seriously could not find them. I figured they would turn up, but after a few months I gave in to the fact that most likely Sawyer had thrown them in the trash without us noticing.


Well, this past December when I was moving stuff around to decorate for Christmas I moved this brown flask and heard something jiggling inside....



And look what I found inside....



...the opening is just perfect for these little guys to slide through!



Sawyer was VERY excited to find them, but I still cannot figure out he got this flask down off the shelf (at 2 1/2 years old!) to get them in there! Or how I have not noticed them when I dusted or moved it before!

1 comment:

  1. And I'm sure all he did was "swipe" them =) Soy. I love him!

    ReplyDelete