Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas with my Family

We went to my mom and dad's after we were done at Ricker's and had our family Christmas with them, my sister Shauna, and Jay, Heather and Gwen. We wanted to be there with Gwen when she opened her gifts since this would be her first year to actually "get it". We also thought it would be fun to have Grandma and Grandpa there to watch them open all their gifts.

We made them stay in Gwen's room until we were ready and then had them come out.


Sawyer and Finn ventured out first....

We had Gwen's new slide in the middle of the room and I'm not sure anything else was noticed. Everyone went straight for the slide....


Gwen loved it!

We finally had to remove it from the room to get the kiddos to focus on the other presents awaiting them!

So excited for presents!


A new submarine!


Tractors for Finno!


A new book full of pirates!


Finno loved his Tonka Truck...(note the adorable truck noise with his lips!)


Gwen loved Finno's workbench too!


Airplanes are the best!! Especially ones that drop rescue rafts out of the bottom and the propellers move!


This is Finn playing with Gwen's cute piano, but I wanted to include a photo of the matching blankets I made for the boys. They were A LOT more work than I expected, but they turned out super cute!


Pillow Pets all around....


More time on the slide....super cheesers!


Must say it is STILL the most played with present of all the toys purchased! Yay for Craigslist!

We spent the rest of the day at my parents. Ate Fondue, talked with my BIL, Jade, in Arizona and I even got a nice nap in! We had such a great day and are so happy to live by both sets of grandparents and share these special days with them and most of our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment